Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Coming Soon

Hellooo there people! Ok, I realize I am EXTREMELY behind on my posts . . . sorry about that. Who would think that school took up so much time? Well, it does -.- and not to mention that I have this problem with reading a book, and jumping to the next before I can write my thoughts down (or time to breathe). I really shouldn't do that, but here are some book that I have read recently, currently reading, or planning on reading in the next, ooooh I'd say, week or so.

  1. A Map of the Unknown World by Lisa Ann Sandell
  2. Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
  3. The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
  4. Fire by Kristin Cashore
  5. The Silver Blade by Sally Gardner
  6. Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
  7. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
  8. I am Remembrant's Daughter by Lynn Cullen
  9. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Now that I have it written down I feel the need to speed things up a bit so expect these soon. Time to get down to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment