Thursday, January 13, 2011

100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2011!

100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2011!


This is a new year with new possibilities, and I’m ready to do something new. This would be my first book challenge ever as a reader and a blogger, and I am determined to beat this challenge! So basically, if you title of the challenge wasn’t clear for you, I am going to spend the next year reading as many books as I can, and hope that before December 31 I have read at least 100 books. This is the perfect opportunity I have been looking for, I always say I am going to write down every single book I read, but I always forget to. And the blog doesn’t count since I sometimes forget to type up a review, especially if the book isn’t any good, so maybe this challenge is just the thing to motivate me into keeping track. I will of course be putting reviews for the books I read for the challenge, they will all be under the “100 Books Challenge” tag where you can go a see how I’m progressing. So keep sticking around, and see if I can crack this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment