Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Years . . . Better Late than Never!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Wooohooo! Yes I am aware that it's a bit late, but like I said better late than never. I was a little busy spending time with the family during the first days of 2011, not to mention school started again -.- actually i should be going to sleep right now being as it is 12 o'clock (school night) but I couldn't put this off any more or they would already be out by the time I got to it!

I have made a list. Of what you might be thinking? Well, obviously its going to be about books coming out in the new year. Duh. I have been making this list for quite some time. I found some of these myself, but actually I was kept posted on what books are coming out mostly through one of my friends, Adriana, who always finds the newest books so . . . THANKS DRI DRI!

I tried to get the date for these and put them in order of when they come out. Yes, this took forever to do, but what'eeerrr. So here they are, hope some of these interests you!

  • Cloaked by Alex Flinn - February 8, 2011
  • Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon - March 3, 2011
  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman - April 5, 2011
  • The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Claire: Book 4 City of Fallen Angels - April 5, 2011
  • Between the Sea and the Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore - June 7, 2011
  • Passion by Lauren Kate - June 14, 2011
  • Lost Voices by Sarah Porter - July 4, 2011
  • The Night World Series: Strange Fate by L.J. Smith - July 26, 2011
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - August 23, 2011
  • Hades by Alexandra Ardonetto - August 30, 2011
  • The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Claire: Book 5 City of Lost Souls - (date unknown)
  • The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Claire: Book 6 City of Heavenly Fire - (date unknown)
  • The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Claire - (date unknown)
  • Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - (date unknown)

Now it is said that after 2011, the world will end in 2012. I don't believe that at all, but if I have only one year left, then I am going to read as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment